Our Brand Partners:
Founded in 1837, Holt Renfrew is a Canadian, specialty fashion retailer renowned for unparalleled retail experiences and exists to empower self expression and ignite positive change.
Through sustained funding and support, we can sustain our mission and achieve our immediate and future goals.
Sustain Current Operations:
- Provide fair and incentivizing compensation for our research and administrative team
- Offer paid opportunities to contributing writers and illustrators
- Sustain annual operational costs and keep the lights on
Short Term Goals:
- Introduce original teaching and news content such as lesson plans, customized reading lists, weekly news reports and online lectures based on the latest and most critical topics
- Publish a Fashion and Race Database podcast series, bringing our library resources and essays to life with the authors, scholars and influencers behind them
Long Term Goals:
- Expand employment at The Fashion and Race Database, with a media platform that delivers news and education content
- Host a symposium that bridges academia, community and industry, highlighting those who are ‘doing the work’ of building an equitable and liberated fashion system
Ways that you can support
Support research specifically designed to your brand’s research questions. Meet with Founder...