A biweekly circle for BIPOC wanting to get grounded and be together during these burning times.
In this 90-minute Zoom video call, we will:
* Get grounded and into our bodies
* Speak from the heart about what’s real for you
* Be witnessed with deep presence and care
* Feel a sense of gentle togetherness and not alone
* Have separate break out rooms for those wanting a Black-only space for group sharing
WHO: For Black, Indigenous, and/or People of Color (BIPOC) who want this time of global burning to help us bring in a new world free of systemic oppression
WHEN: Biweekly on Tuesday at 7 – 8:30 pm ET / 4 – 5:30 pm PT on Sept. 1st, 15th, and 29th; Oct. 13th and 27th; November 10th and 24th, etc.
WHERE: Zoom (Link will be shared in your confirmation email)
LIVE ONLY: This will not be recorded since it’s mainly breakout rooms.
COST: Free to join. If you’d like to show financial appreciation for this space, please donate to @healersforliberationnetwork. They are a collective of BIPOC healers working with local organizers and activists.